BB-600-K-N/C and BB-690-EK - Heirloom Oak Bedroom Pier Wall with Platform Bed - E King Size
NOTE: This is ONLY available for local purchase in Arizona, where you can either pick it up or have local delivery.
Items included in this set:
- BB-600-K-N/C - Heirloom Oak Bedroom Pier Wall - King Size
- Overall: 127 W x 18 D x 76.5 H
- 2 Piers
- Bookcase Headboard with 2 sliding doors
- Beveled Mirrors
- Light Bridge
- The 2 Piers each feature a pullout tray with a ceramic spot for safeguarding the surface from moisture from a glass/mug
- The 2 Piers also feature a mirror inside the large door, a locking red lined jewelry drawer, 2 adjustable shelves, 3 box drawers, and a secret drawer.
- This headboard is bolted to the piers. It is not made to be attached to the platform bed, just put up against the bed frame.
- BB-690-EK - Heirloom Oak Platform Bed - E King Size
- 16.5 H
- 6 drawers (3 on each side)
- Requires mattress (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Oak solids and veneers over plywood - no particle board
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 finish choices and 1 hardware style
- These are made-to-order so there is a production time of 10 - 12 weeks.
- NOTE: If you are looking for Furniture Traditions, this is NOT by Furniture Traditions. For many years, a company known as Furniture Traditions made furniture in this style. They closed permanently in 2017 so people looking to add to their bedroom pieces or people who want that type of furniture have had difficulty finding it.
- We cannot get any more Furniture Traditions, but this manufacturer (Bebe Furniture) makes oak bedroom furniture very similar in looks to Furniture Traditions. The finish colors they offer are different and the hardware is different. They are similar in many ways but not identical.
- NOTE: The builder changed the hardware. The current hardware is pictured in the small close-up pictures with our watermark.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California or the midwest. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since production times can vary, we give an estimated range. These Production Times are ESTIMATES, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, we will give you a call to schedule it.
Current estimated production time is per manufacturer item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a production time of 6 - 8 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a production time of 6 - 8 weeks.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements.
CURRENT ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES:
|AT||10 - 12 weeks +|
|BB||10 - 12 weeks +|
|FA||10 - 14 weeks +|
|FD||6 - 8 weeks +|
|HM||6 - 8 weeks|
|IFD||2 - 3 weeks|
|LG||2 - 3 weeks|
|OD||4 - 6 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||2 - 3 weeks +|
|WI||10 - 14 weeks +|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.