IFD-867END - Parota II Collection Solid Wood End Table
- 23 1/4 W x 23 1/4 D x 23 1/4 H
- 1 drawer with dove-tailed construction
- Drawer has ball-bearing glides
- Front of drawer also features decorative iron nailhead design
- Bottom wood slat shelf
- Cast iron pull
- Iron band accents
- All ironwork on the item is hand-crafted
- Solid Parota wood 'Live Edge' top with hand-carved soft curves
- Solid wood on sides and front
- Made in: North America
- Available in Clear finish only
- Clear lacquer finish over the natural multi-toned wood (color and intensity will vary as will the characteristics of the natural wood, butterfly joints, cracks, 'live edge' curves, etc. Each Occasional Table is a unique hand-made work of art.
- Solid wood top is held together with tongue and groove joinery so that the wood is free to expand and contract with the level of humidity - these expansion gaps will come and go and are a normal part of the construction
- Parota is a very distinct exotic wood from Mexico and South America. It has distinctive cracks; hand-carved butterfly joints are placed over certain areas to help control the expansion and contraction of the wood due to humidity variances, but all cracks in the wood are natural and are part of the character of Parota wood - they are not defects.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California or the midwest. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since production times can vary, we give an estimated range. These Production Times are ESTIMATES, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, we will give you a call to schedule it.
Current estimated production time is per manufacturer item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a production time of 6 - 8 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a production time of 6 - 8 weeks.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements.
CURRENT ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES:
|AT||10 - 12 weeks +|
|BB||10 - 12 weeks +|
|FA||10 - 14 weeks +|
|FD||6 - 8 weeks +|
|HM||6 - 8 weeks|
|IFD||2 - 3 weeks|
|LG||2 - 3 weeks|
|OD||4 - 6 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||2 - 3 weeks +|
|WI||10 - 14 weeks +|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.